Merry Christmas
I used the Trees Company stamp set and coloured the little trees to make them look Christmas trees and used the little swirly image for the glittery pattern on the white. I was inspired obviously by the Christmas theme but also the colours, I just LOVE those colours for Christmas decorating , they are so pretty and bright.
I am hoping that this FIRST Christmas card that I just made might get me motivated to start getting organised for Christmas, I've just had so much going on the last few months that Christmas was the last thing on my mind and now SUDDENLY it here !
I hope you like my card ;o)
Thanks for visiting my blog, have a great day! x

I love your little scene - the cute little trees standing tall on the hill side - so sweet! So glad to see you at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Tania - I know what you mean about Christmas creeping up on you!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you joined in the fun at The Alley Way Stamps :)