Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Hi again,  well here I am again , a little unsure which card to post today , Iv'e made a few in the last couple of days , hubby has been away and my youngest is on school camp, Iv'e had a bit of extra time on my hands, (but no-one to cuddle up to ) . But thats all about to change, I'm off to the airport soon to pick up hubby and school camp ends tomorrow.
This was a gift for my very good friend, I thought for sooo long about what to give her, I then decided to make her something. I used Kaiser chipboard swirls and birdcage, The Mariposa Matstack paper ,some pins and ribbon, ink and perfect pearls. I had a lot of fun making it but I must admit that at the time I had no intension of posting it and I am not very good at remembering everything that I did and use. Anyway I hope you like it . :O)

Tania x

1 comment:

  1. HaHa I just realised that you can see my reflection in the glass of the frame , sorry about that ! ;O)

    ReplyDelete