COLOUR Q CHALLENGE #129
Well I woke up this morning with one thing on my mind , "just do it".
My best friend showed me showed me yesterday how to enter a challenge, the challenge for me is remembering how to do the "computer stuff", I LOVE making the cards but then what do I do with them. I'm happy enough to look around on the computer but when it comes time to do "stuff", like start my own blog (something else Tracy convinced me that I should try and I DID IT and I LOVE IT , she knows me better that myself sometimes) or enter a challenge .........aahhhhh.....I become a basket case. So, over she comes to my home yesterday to give me the instructions and she actually expected me to understand AND remember what she said pffft . She challenged me to have something on my blog by last night .........ummmmm, fear procrastination set in , I can't do it !!!
Well in the very early hours of this morning, that still small voice told me that "you CAN do it"!
So here I go ............
I enjoyed doing this card with colours that I normally wouldn't use that much. I am entering the ColourQ Challenge #129 . I used core'dinations c
ard stock, some kaiser bling and the memory box die prim poppy.

Please be gentle, haha , I'm actually quite nervous about hitting the post button ;o)

I knew you could do it!!! Love your use of the colours. Beautiful card, I LOVE the die you used, ANOTHER thing on my wish list now. The butterflies are so pretty too. x
ReplyDeleteIt is a beautiful card! i love the die cut negative with those pretty little butterflies.
ReplyDeleteWay to go on your first challenge, thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ.
Nothing to be nervous about here! I love the effect of the flower - so pretty! Thanks for joining us at colourQ! I hope you'll be back!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Tania, love the use of positive and negative. Thanks for joining us this week for the ColourQ challenge.
ReplyDeleteI am not a robot
Tania, I'm so glad your friend showed you how - your card is gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at the colourQ!
ReplyDeleteThank you everybody for you kind comments. Now I think I'm hooked , I want to leave my job and be a stay at home card challenger ;o) hehe !
Deletebut then I wouldn't have enough money to buy lots of beautiful new products ;o( So its off to work I go ...........lala lalalalala!! xx
Congratulations on being a colourQ courtier!! 1st of many. x
ReplyDelete