Hi there, I haven't made a card for a couple of weeks as Iv'e been feeling a little off colour. I miss spending time in my craft space and as always cant wait to get back into it.
I decided to make a card for the TAWS Be Inspired challenge #12, I really love the inspiration picture with the pink and green and the beautiful blossom, so pretty. I used the Reel Time stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps and the patterned paper is from American Crafts Dear Lizzy. I thought this card would be good for a baby shower. I hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by , have a great day! x

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, I love the embossed background and flowers. Hope your feeling better soon. x
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely. The image on the flowers with the frame is incredible and the amazing background adds so much! So glad to see you at TAWS Be Inspired!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Love the embossing, the frame, and the patterned paper, and twine! All so cute together!
ReplyDeleteaww how cute...Thanks for joining us at The Alley Way Stamps.. Be Inspired Challenge
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty card! love the flowers and the cute image!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and joining in at TAWS Be Inspired Challenge!!
I am loving all the textures.. so pretty.. thanks so much for playing with us at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired challenge.. hugs
ReplyDelete