I haven't done very much in my craft room this weekend as I've been spring cleaning and helping my husband hang a new door, then when I finally did manage to get online I found that our service had been slowed so much that it took half and hour to just load 1 page.............frustrated !!!!!! Therefore this will the only card I will be uploading until my service is fixed.
I made this card for the CASology cue card with the theme this week being white. I will also put it in the Simon Says Stamp challenge Emboss It ....Heat or Dry.
Sorry about the quality of the photo, it seems nothing is working too well today.
Thanks for visiting my blog , have a great day! x


Just Beautiful!! x
ReplyDeleteSo beautifully serene - a perfect sympathy card! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteWow! This is beautiful, Tania! Love the embossing, the simple sentiment and that pretty all white flower! Thanks for joining us again at CASology! :)
ReplyDeletebeautifully designed sympathy card, tania! thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDelete