Hi there, well I thought I would try to get back into the blog/challenge world again after quite some time away from it. I have still been creating, I'v been doing lots of different things, knitting, sewing, decorating, moving my craft room .........again and work of course.
I have decided to do the very first Clearly Besotted challenge as I just
LOVE their stamps and dies.
I do apologise for the poor photo quality, I really need to find a better place to take my photos ;o)
I used the You're A Hoot stamp set and die and also the Leafy Accents stamp set and die, I just love all of the stamps and dies ( as I said before) the quality is great and they are really useful sets.
Thanks for visiting my blog and taking a look at my card, I hope you like it. Have a great day .xx
Your owl is so cute!
ReplyDeleteChris L.
Great card Tania, I love your design/layout
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us for the first CBS Challenge,
Michelle x
That's a really cute card! Thank you so much for taking part, I really appreciate it :) x
ReplyDelete