Monday, 22 July 2013

Seeing Spots

Clearly Besotted Stamps Challenge #2  . Seeing Spots



Hi there, 
I have finally started to get inspired again especially after a fantastic weekend away, card making,  enjoying yummy food ( and maybe a little wine) with my best friend. We talked and created till our hearts content and not once were we disturbed by a man or child...........ahhhhhhh bliss ;o) .





This is the card I made for the Clearly Besotted Stamps Challenge #2, Seeing Spots. I used some patterned paper and then used the Love Hearts Stamp and Dies from Clearly Besotted Stamps and the sentement was also from the Clearly Besotted Stamps range, it is from the Basic Banners stamp set and die set. I really LOVE these stamps and dies ,they all look great and are so easy to use and I always look forward to the new releases every month :o)



Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my card, have a great day ! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this card, the colours are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful weekend Tania! Love everything about your card, so well thought out and perfectly put together, I'm so grateful you took part in our challenge - thank you! x

    ReplyDelete