Saturday, 28 June 2014

I'm Back





Its been a while ;o)



Hi there, I haven't been on here for the longest time but I have still been creating and making (when I've  had time. 



My Daughter was married recently and a lot of time and effort went into planning a perfect day for Their special day .


My beautiful Daughter on her Hens day , the Bridesmaids  did a wonderful job and gave her a wonderful day!


some of the confetti cones and the garter I made for  My daughter  .



Here are a few more bits and pieces that I've made recently .


Little gift bags for Christmas sweets


Pop up card for a 8 year old boy ( he loved it )



A just because card for a friend.




Thank you teacher



One of many Christmas cards




For my friend




Happy Anniversary





Very fiddly little tools ;o) 




For a beautiful Mum 



For my friends Mum 






Some of the Thank You cards I made for the special people that helped with my Daughters wedding




Thanks for stopping by , hopefully I will get motivated again soon to do some more challenges  ;o) x



2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo !!!! Great to see you back here in blog land. Great projects! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You my beautiful friend ;0)

    ReplyDelete