Monday, 22 July 2013

CTS #37



Cas(e) This Sketch #37



Hi !!!, this is a super quick post, I really need to get to bed as I start work in the morning. This is the card I made for the Case This Sketch challenge #37, I used some Lifestyle Crafts metal sheets , it's the first time Ive used it and I love it, its really cool ! The sentiment is from Hero Arts & Studio Calico 'Heydey Sentiments', unfortunately the lighting isn't so great but I hope you like it anyway ;o) 








Thanks for visiting today, have a great day! x

4 comments:

  1. These metal sheets look like so much fun, love how you have used them in the hexagons, they are uber funky!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is WOW! I'd like to hear more about how you did this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, the metal sheet hexagons look stunning with the red and black. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shine and dimension! Yet still CAS, I smell WIN!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete