Sunday, 8 April 2012

ColourQ Challenge 

52 Card Pickup - Week 14

CPS 259 Part 1




Well, its very late and I'm absolutely worn out from all the painting, crafting and easter egg hunting ;o) but I wanted to finish this one last card for the day. The colours i've used on this card are inspired by this weeks ColourQ  challenge #131 , I must say, I did find it a little difficult as I don't really use these colours much (especially together) but once I got into it, I actually liked them. I am also linking my card to 52 Card Pickup - Week 14 over at Old Back Porch and also CPS 259 as I used their sketch ( but I missed their deadline ;o/   ), this is only the second sketch challenge I've done and I really enjoyed it . 





4 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Tania, I love the papers, the embossing and the cute stamped panel. This is just awesome! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! That's a CPS Card Sketch - you can link up with them from 52 Card Pickup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I am glad you found the time to play:) Hope you had a Happy Easter and thanks for playing at ColourQ this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love all the layers :)

    ReplyDelete