Jeweled Colored Trends Challenge &
A Blog Named Hero #1 Play Favourites
Today I've made a card to suit 2 challenges . I really liked the colours in the Embellish Blog, Jeweled Colored Trends Challenge, so pretty together and that picture is just gorgeous! I think I would like that theme in my bedroom, there is something calming about the colours, shoes and sparkles all together.
Thanks for visiting , hope you had fun ;o) Have a great Easter Weekend !!




such a sweet card! thanks for playing along with our first challenge!
ReplyDeleteLovely Card! :)
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful. You have been so busy. x
ReplyDeletebusier painting the walls ! I had plans of spending the weekend in my room creating , but the walls were begging for attention too, so i've had a paint brush hand most of today ;o/ x
Deletevery pretty, love the gems and pearly bits to finish it off.
ReplyDeletexo, Kristina
Visiting from A Blog Named Hero
Please stop by and say hello :)
www.pearlgateway.com
BEAUTIFUL CARD!! =) LOVE all of the little touches!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
ReplyDelete