PDCC 126
well I haven't done much painting but I have done another card, my daughter was going to a 21st and needed a card so I thought I would incorporate that with another challenge (hehe sneaky I know), all while my pore hard working hubby is painting all alone ;o)
This card was inspired by the Play Date Cafe Challenge 126 , The colours a realy pretty , I really love blues and greens together especially with a touch of grey. Although I had to do this card very quickly, I still enjoyed making it, I started to make some stick pins to use on the card but changed my mind half way through because I was running out of time as my daughter had to leave and I had to get back to helping with the painting. I think it turned out ok anyway.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you are having a lovely weekend. xx

That yellow patterned paper is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe, come again. :)
ReplyDeleteReally pretty. Love the background and that die cut is SO delicate, gorgeous :)
ReplyDelete