Paper Smooches SPARKS
I've got so much to do today so I thought I would get up early and do some creating so that I don't miss out. Ive made this card for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge, I have limited paper smooches stamps to work with so that makes it a little difficult to make something different. The branches and bird stamps are from the hang ups set and the sentiment is from the chit chat set. I used scrap paper and the splash of orange is wash tape ( do you know how hard it is to get ink to stick to that stuff ;-o a little bit of frustration there )
| its hard to see but the branches and the sentiment sparkle Thanks for calling in , have a great day ! x |

Super sweet and simple, with just the right amount of bling.
ReplyDeleteTania, this is so darling! I bet the sparkle is gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for joining us at RetroSketches this week! PS - I just bought a ton of Paper Smooches... I couldn't decide! Hope it gets here soon!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards! I hope you'll link up again at 52 Card Pickup this week...http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-15.html
ReplyDeletethis is very sweet..
ReplyDeleteHUGS
Alison
-owner of the Alley Way Stamps
www.thealleywaystamps.com
Gorgeous, love this x
ReplyDeleteawwww...so cute! Thanks for joining us on the SPARKS Challenge Blog :)
ReplyDelete