Saturday, 21 April 2012

ColourQ #133

&

Card with a view




Hi there,
Ive been a bit quiet this weekend, yes, we are still painting..... grrrrrr! I thought I would get up early this morning and try and get at least one card made. This card was mad with the  colourQ challenge #133 in mind , I used the colours and really like them together.
The other challenge I thought I would link this to was A Blog Named Hero #2, cards with a view. I had a bit of trouble with my embossing today, I don't know what was going on but I didn't have time to start over as I have sooooo much stupid painting to do and we want to get as much done as possible before we go back to work tomorrow (so over it now ) .



Thanks for dropping by, have a great day !!! x

6 comments:

  1. Great card! I love it!

    Thank you so much for entering our Window Card Challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Linda

    A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card - love cards with Eiffel towers!! :-) Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Tania, such a pretty night view of Paris. thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Wonder what upcoming adventure you were thinking of when making this....... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, this makes me yearn for Paris! Love that beautiful Eiffel tower stamp and the die cut window. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty card :) thanks so much for playing along with our Challenge #2 at A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete