Sunday, 17 June 2012

CASE Study Challenge #95



Hi there, I was inspired by this card that Joy Taylor made for the CASE Study Challenge #95   , I had a bit of trouble with  the ink bleeding on the stamped sentiment, but didn't have time to start over so I'm not as satisfied  with it as I'd like. I have an early start in the morning so I must go, hope you like my card. Have a great day .x


   




Products used.


Memory box: Savannah border die
Papertrey ink: Simply you stamp set.
Die-namics:  Mini rolled roses
Red felt (roses)
black satin ribbon from stash 

4 comments:

  1. wow, such a darlin card..I adore the flowers...hope you have a wonderful week! Check out my giveaway on my blog, just leave a comment for a chance to win...
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2012/06/zoom-creative-glitter-kits-giveaway.html

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tania,
    I have just seen your card on Case Study Challenge and it is beautiful. I adore the way you have used the negative cutout of the swirly die, it is one of my favourite things to do too. Good luck with the challenge.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flourishes on the side! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete