Saturday, 16 June 2012

Simon Says Stamp : Joys summer photo inspiration





Just a quick post before I go off to bed,  my best friend joked about pulling an all nighter, I laughed and said I wouldn't but now I find that she wasn't far wrong (thanks Tracy). 
 This is the card I made for the Simon Says Stamp challenge the theme this week was Joys summer photo inspiration.    I actually found quite a lot of inspiration in this photo, thanks ! The sentiments actually embossed with silver but it's a bit hard to see in the photo, I'm finding it hard to get the lighting just right to show all aspects of my cards. Hope you like it, its winter where I live and doing summery cards makes me miss those long warm days (my favourite time of year).





Thanks for visiting my blog , have a great day. x


Products used.


Mayer Road : Tiny Bannner Singleton Stamp
Dear Lizzy & American Crafts : Warble stamp set
Darice : Cloudy Sky embossing folder 
Jillibean Soup : bean stalks twine 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this. It is so pretty and colourful. Very clever too. See it didn't take long to get your crafting groove back!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, its about time anyway ! I feel much better now ;o) x Thank you !

    ReplyDelete