Hi there , after a very long break I'm back to play again. I must admit I've had a little trouble getting back into the swing go things but with some encouragement from my best friend Tracy I'm glad I finally came up with something. Today I've chosen to make a card for the colourQ challenge #141 ,
I mostly used pieces of scrap paper and just used my 1" and 1 1/4" punches for the squares. I also used a courture creations embossing folder on the first panel that the inches are mounted to for a bit of texture and dimension . I liked the colours this week and I must say I don't agree with the old saying "blue and green must never be seen".
Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my card this week. xx


Welcome back from your break. Love what you did with your scraps. What a great way to use them up. I keep every little piece...you just never know when you might need it. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this. week.
ReplyDeleteVery nice scrap card, Tania, I love using my leftover pieces as well. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing you card.
ReplyDelete