Hi there, I am so loving spending the whole day in my craft room, not too many interruptions ( although I'm sure my family are getting a bit hungry, oh well there is plenty of food in the pantry).
This is a card I made for the CASE study challenge #97. I enjoyed making this card as I used my silhouette and I only got it a couple of days ago so I'm practicing ;o)
Thanks so much for dropping by my blog , have a lovely day !


Fab card! Lovely.
ReplyDeleteHave fun playing with your new toy!! :)
What a sweet card. I love your use of the washi tape - great layers :-)
ReplyDeleteI love this, the teacup die cut looks fantastic. Your colouring is great too. xx
ReplyDeletewow, this is an adorable card, I luv the washi tape...so glad you played along with us at CASE Study...have a super fun week!
ReplyDeleteenjoy *~*
Love the shading on that tea-cup and your use of washi tape is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :D
Hugs!
x