Saturday, 30 June 2012
Simon Says....Sporty and Patriotic
Hi everyone,
Today Ive been playing with my new toy ( my new silhouette) all day and its been so nice not to have too many distractions for a change ;o)
I have chosen to make a card for this weeks Simon Says .....Sporty and Patriotic Challenge with a green and gold theme seeing as I'm from Australia, "Aussie Aussie Aussie Oy Oy Oy ", haha if my kids see this they will have a good old laugh at me, oh well I think its important to be patriotic.
I hope you like my card, thanks for visiting my blog. Any comments will appreciated .
Have a great day !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tania, this is a great patriotic card - love all those soccer balls at the bottom! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
ReplyDeleteLove this one too! x
ReplyDelete