I have made this card to go in this weeks colourQ challenge #143 . I had to make a card for a young person at work who is leaving this week and thought I could encorporate the colours in the challenge. I hope you like it. I hate good-byes and obviously so does this little owl as he is crying ( hope you can see his tears).
Thanks for dropping by , hope you like my card . Have a great week!!


Awww, love it. This silhouette is working out well!! Your putting me to shame. x
ReplyDeleteCute card, Tania, clever to make the eye's cry, goodbye cards are always tough and this one is fun! Thanks for joining us this week for the ColourQ challenge and sharing your card.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, how cute (and sad!) that you made him crying! I am sure it will make your coworker feel appreciated and missed! Thanks for playing with us this week at the CQC!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!!
ReplyDelete