
This weeks
Dynamic Duos Challenge #18 was a great colour combination which I really enjoyed doing. My son asked me to make a card for one of His teachers and this is what I came up with . I used Copics to colour the Hero Arts flower , I popped the flower on a leafy embossed background, the embossing folder was from Craft Concepts / leafy flourish and I used a Verve Birthday sentiment . I hope you like it .
Lovely card, Your flower really pops! Nice job!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! x
ReplyDeleteThis is really pretty. I love that bold, beautiful bloom with that lovely embossing below, and the floss is such a perfect touch. And I always love to see some Verve stamps! Glad you could join Dynamic Duos this week. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love that big red flower on the white, leafy embossed background!! Fantastic clean card with big impact! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!
ReplyDeleteLike it?! I LOVE it! That flower is gorgeous!!! Love the embossed BG panel too! Thanks for joining us again at Dynamic Duos! :)
ReplyDeleteThe awesome flowers looks great with the embossed background! So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card - you really nailed the colours at the Dynamic Duo challenge. That embossed background makes such a great background. Thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteCheers, Karen
OMG! That flower is so beautiful against that beautiful embossed background! Thank you for sharing this card with us at Dynamic Duos!
ReplyDeleteTania congrats on your win on this stunning card! Love it!
ReplyDelete