I made this card for the CAS-ual Fridays 70 the theme is black and white plus one and I'm also going to put in this weeks Retrosketches #29 , I really enjoyed making this card. I used a craft concepts embossing folder to emboss the panel on the front, it is called Alfred's Birds, I then cut out the branch with a Memory Box Woodland Branch die and I cut out the little black bird on my Silhouette. The sentiment from the Verve So Happy stamp set. I hope you like it even though the photos are a bit dull.
Thanks for visiting my blog , have a great day!x


This is beautiful, such a great card. Love the embossing x
ReplyDeleteOh so sensational...beautiful embossing...great design;)
ReplyDeleteI just saw this when looking through retro sketches site and it is stunning. The embossed background looks great against the green windows and black bird! Had to join your site-love your cards
ReplyDeleteWow!! This is fantastic, lovely work :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a stunning card... love the framing.
ReplyDeleteMonica
Fantastic card. Great texture, love the embossing and spotlighting using the green frames and also the addition of black bird. Jst brilliant! Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)
ReplyDeleteJust saw this over at Retrosketches. I love it! Gorgeous embossing and great use of your colors.
ReplyDeleteWow Tania this is stunning in it's simplicity...fab card
ReplyDeleteWow love your card, just perfect.
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love this card!! Very cool!!
ReplyDeleteSO so pretty! LOVE those green frames- just perfect! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays this week! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the combination of embossing and die cutting! This is such a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card. So lovely design. I have chance to work for a company as Plastic id cards online designing, and i would also like to try like this, if you don't mind. I appreciate this.
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful card design. Congrats on your shout out at RS.
ReplyDelete