Lawnscaping Challenge #41
&
ColourQ #153
I combined this weeks Lawnscaping Challenge #41 and ColourQ #153 and this is what I came up with. I used a peice of paper from the lily bee design Memorandum paper pad for the background and I had to colour some clear jewels with copic pens to get the right colour bling, I also made the pin because I didn't have any that would match. I enjoyed making this card , I hope you like it.
Thanks for dropping into my blog for a visit , have a great day! x


Really pretty embellishment Tania, I love the stitching around our label. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the embellishments!
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the embellishments. I love the mix of bling with the softness of the rolled flower. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Love the papers and pretty flower! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin
ReplyDeleteLovely card, Tania, love that background paper! So happy you shared your card with us this week at the colourQ.
ReplyDeleteThis is just adorable, your embellishments really set it off.
ReplyDeleteI love this card. I love your background paper and the gorgeous flower and embellishments! SO FUN!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!
Great job on the sketch! Love those blooms! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!
ReplyDelete