We're so TRENDY
Just a very quick post tonight as I'm about to go to bed and I've been awfully tired lately, so this card was made for the A blog named Hero Challenge #12 Tag you're it and also the Simon Says Stamp We're so TRENDY challenge. I used a Greeting Farm stamp from the set, forest friends as well as the sentiment and coloured it with prismacolor pencils . The patterned paper comes from First Edition paper pad, Family Ties. Hope you like it.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great day!x



SUPER cute, I want that stamp x
ReplyDeleteSo, so cute! Love the deer and the hexagons! :) Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Tania :-) the image is adorable and I love all the hexagons and the whole design of this ,,, FAB ! :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Absolutely adorable!!! That dear is TOO CUTE! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!
ReplyDeleteYour card is adorable Tania! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!
ReplyDelete