Saturday, 8 September 2012

Family

CASology Cue Card. Family




Family means the world to me and I feel so very blessed to have the one that I've got. I also consider a very dear friend of mine my family as well and even when we are far apart She is always in my heart, as was the case a few months ago when I was on holidays on the other side of the world, there were many times that I just wanted to chat to her about anything and everything. She knows who She is and I hope and pray that She will always know how very thankful I am to have Her in my life. I just don't know what I would ever do without my beautiful Friend/Sister ;o) , She certainly is a blessing to me!x 
   Which brings me to the card that I made for this weeks CASology cue card with the cue being Family. I used the Present In My Heart stamp set from UnityStamp Company and coloured it with Tim Holtz Distress Markers and dusted a little perfect pearls on the sun sand and the girls hair ( which I couldn't seem to capture in the photo). I hope you like it anyway, thanks for visiting my blog, have a great day! x









7 comments:

  1. Beautiful watercolour effect - perfect for this image! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always, always, loved this image! The scripture says there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother. Your image depicts the love we feel for those who may not be part of our biological family, but hold a family place in our hearts. Beautiful card and post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautifully design card, tania!! the image and sentiment are so sweet! thanks so much for playing along with CASology each week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sweet sentiment and the gorgeous colouring on the image. Thanks for playing along with CaSology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image and that sweet sentiment Tania. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your card ~ and I am sure your "sister at heart" will also. Great coloring on this sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful image and sentiment! Love the sketched look of this!!! Thanks so much for joining us again at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete