Saturday, 8 September 2012

So Jazzed

CFC69



I thought I'd make a card for this weeks Cas-ual Fridays Challenge 69, I used some VERY bright colours ( out of my comfort zone ) for this challenge and a simple button embossed background from the Boofle range from tri-boss. I found it very difficult to photograph this card because of the extremely shiny paper and I kept getting quite a lot of glare but I love how the knot turned out though, I managed to get it right first try (for a change ;o) .The little sentiment is from the Verve Uplifting Phrases stamp set. I hope you like it.






Thanks for visiting my blog, have a great day!x







I decided I would also put this card in the challenge at A Blog Named Hero this week, this weeks challenge is Who's The Boss ? and we have to use any form of embossing.




4 comments:

  1. What a fun embossing folder! Fabulous CAS card and super fun sentiment. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous! Love all those bright colors in the ribbon and how you pulled it out in a few of the polka dots! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done!! I love how you use the dry embossing! Just lovely! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun polka dot embossing folder! Thanks for playing along with the “Who’s the Boss” challenge over at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete