CFC #46 & PDCC 125
Well its another late night for me, its really difficult to manage quality family time and still be able to do a challenge sometimes.This card was inspired by the CAS-ual Fridays #46 Name That Tune and The Play Date Cafe PDCC #125. I really had fun making a song inspired card and now that I've finished I can think of a lot more , so fun. I also like the colours in this weeks PDCC although when I went to make the card, I must admit that I did find i challenging not to put on a little colour. Anyway, I hope you like it.
.
Thanks so much for dropping by and checking out my card, have a great day.xxx


OOPS , I for got to say that my song of choice is the Blondie hit , "Call Me" . I'm sure most of you knew that but just thought I would clarify ;O) , I guess not everyone might know it . xx
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done, Tania! Love your craftsmanship and attention to details! I KNEW your song choice was "call me" without reading your comment :) So perfect! I'm glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteI love your design and choice of DP with the black phone. Perfect interpretation of the song! I had fun with this one too!
ReplyDeleteLOVE, LOVE, LOVE.... I want that phone die set, looks so good. I love the pattern paper you have used too. xxx
ReplyDeletewhat a fun card :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute, great job!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab phone die cut! Love the way you used the splash of brown. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at The Play Date CAfe. :)
What a fabulous card, you used the brown wonderfully! Thank you so much for giving the splash a go at The Play Date Cafe.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura
Love this phone, super cute! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDelete