Sunday, 25 March 2012

Tuesday Trigger : Simple Elegance

I really wanted to put a card into the Tuesday Trigger : Simple Elegance Challenge , I was inspired by the lovely elegance of the colours and the way the room in the picture looked. It looks like the kind of room I would Love in my home (when the kids have moved out ).




I was a little bit disappointed that you can't see the shimmer on the pattern on the paper and the shine on the embossed stamp bits , I really need to find a better light to take my photos and use my camera instead of my iPhone .


Thank you so mush for visiting , any comments would be appreciated .

Tania xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, Tania! Love your take on the inspiration photo. I need to get me that stamp set you used on there (the chandelier and chair)... (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :o) the stamp set is the Hero Arts stamp & die-cut set called chair and chandeliers ;o)

      Delete
  2. Hey Tania! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, very elegant. x

    ReplyDelete