Tuesday Trigger: Happy Happy Joy Joy
Well I've had a very relaxing and creative day, so nice to be able to do what makes you happy. My happy time has been spent in my craft area making cards for my new found hobby "challenges", woohooo , I've been having a lovely time.
Products used:
Paper- 7 Gypsies
Stamp- Patertrey Inc / Library card
Flower- Prickley Pear stamp and die


Those blooms are awesome! I love the background too.
ReplyDeleteI am doing a card for this too, I better hurry up and finish it. Love your take on it, the background is awesome and I LOVE the library card stamp :) x
ReplyDeleteHey Tania! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty take on this weeks fun TT! I love your flowers. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete