CTD185 . enjoy the ride
Well , I thought I might be able to fit one more card in before I call it a night .
This card was inspired by Color Throwdown #185, I absolutely love the colour's together , although I did find it quite a challenge , I'd like to have another try maybe or perhaps I've just had enough for today ;O)
My son is going to a birthday for a school friend of his tomorrow so I thought I would kill 2 birds with 1 stone so to speak. He is happy to give it to his friend so we are all happy :o)
Thanks for dropping bye. x
products used:
Paper - Jillibean Soup , Blossom Soup
Sentiment - Papertrey Inc
paper doily and paper scraps from scrap stash

Love that you incorporated both the colors and the photo theme in this great birthday card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!
ReplyDeleteThank You ! My pleasure !
DeleteGorgeous card, love all the layers. The bikes are so cute :) I hadn't seen this challenge before, I will have to have a go. x
ReplyDeleteYes !!! have a go , it was fun ;o) xx
DeleteSo cute! I love all the little bicycles! Thanks for playing along in our Color Throwdown challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteTania this card is fabulous! And you even incorporated the bicycle into it! Not many of us did. Kudos to you! Are the bikes fussy cut from patterned paper or stamped?
ReplyDelete