Thursday, 29 March 2012


colourQ challenge #130... and retrosketches #4...


Hi there , I was excited to have my day off today to do some card challenges, I just love it when I don't have any plans. Ahhhh I get to spend most of the day in my craft area, kids are at work and school the house is nice and quiet except for a little Kari Jobe or the Civil Wars playing to inspire me , I just love it !!!



This is a card that I am entering into the colourQ challenge #130 and retrosketches #4. I enjoyed using the colours , they are nice and bright and it was my first attempt at a scetch challenge which I also really enjoyed .







8 comments:

  1. Wow the colors just pop!!! I love the image of the eggs in a jar! Great card Tania! So glad you joined us this week at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tania - love all the spotted eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your little jar full of eggs!! great job with both challenges thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is as cute as can be! Love your fun little jar of eggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun Easter card, Tania, love all the colored eggs! Thanks for joining us this week for the ColourQ challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun little image! That was such a fun sketch too! Thanks for playing with the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Tania, on being named a Courtier over at ColourQ for your adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete