Saturday, 24 March 2012

 PDCC124

I found it challenging using these particular colour as they are not what I would usually use although I do LOVE the honey mustard. Anyway I had fun making it . This challenge business is getting me using lots of the products that I haven't used yet , its great!

I am entering this card in the Play Date Cafe Challenge 124 , hope you like it .









The products I used:


Echo Park - This & That paper pad
Core'dinations cardstock 
Hero Arts - edged pater with flowers cling rubber stamp
Hero Arts - chalk ink - iris
Paper Smooches - chit chat clear stamp 
Satin Ribbon from stash  

3 comments:

  1. LOVE all the fabulous patterns here, Tania! And your sentiment font, as well as the sentiment itself... SO CUTE and absolutely perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you don't like this much but I DO! Great cutting out... ha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE these patterned papers together! And that sentiment is FAB! LOVE:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete