Saturday, 31 March 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS: challenge 

Moxi  Fab World - Paper Scraps Challenge


I love being able to use up some scraps, so this weeks Moxi Fab World Paper Paper Scraps Challenge was great , although I do like to try and use up scraps, I always seem to have a ton of them (what a waste) . I have some storage containers that I try (notice I said TRY) to keep sorted into colours for all my scrap pieces of paper, so as to make it easier when I'm looking for a small piece in a particular colour. This system usually works for me although then you seem to end up with so many different sizes as well .......aghhhh, it could be a never ending task just trying to keep scraps in order ;o)








My card was inspired by this weeks Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge. I really liked the little fluffy tales in the picture, so I wanted to incorporate that into my card and of course the bunnies to me say Easter, so I put some little coloured eggs down the bottom hiding in the grass just like I used to do for my children when they were little. I also really liked the coloured ears on the bunnies.  I used the Paper Smooches Hang Ups stamp set for the little birds and power poles and the Paper Smooches Chit Chat stamp set for the sentiment. After making this card I now have quite long list of new Paper Smooches stamp sets that I
would like to purchase, they are all so cute ! 

Thanks for dropping by, I hope you like it. Have a great day xxx


6 comments:

  1. This is SO cute. You have done a great job with this one, I reckon your on a winner here xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you, you make me feel like I can do anything, such a good friendxxx
      I have been looking through some of the Paper Smooches stamps, oh dear, I might need to work two jobs, theres so many I would love ;o) xxxx

      Delete
  2. aww...this is really really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with ya on the never-ending scraps issue. I also agree that the Moxie Fab challenges are too cool this month. Love the happiness of your card. Hope you have a happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tania! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete