It's my daughters 21st this week, so I thought I could incorporate this weeks
Colour Q challenge with the card that I am making for Her birthday. I bought the stamp especially for Her card too, as soon as I saw it I thought of my beautiful girl, it is "Cheeky Rockabilly" from "the greeting farm" and I know She will just love it. I love these colours together and I have lots of other ideas for this particular challenge but sadly not enough time ;o(
The verse on the inside of the card is my favourite verse and I was absolutely delighted when I stumbled across
Verve stamps and they had this one and many others that I love, of course I had to have them right away, I was also very impressed with how quickly they arrived. I will definitely be putting in another order with them.
Thank you for visiting my blog , have a great day x
Caitlin will love this, what a great stamp! The verse is very beautiful and inspiring too x
ReplyDeletewhat a super cute stamp, and great bible verse too. love it.
ReplyDeleteShowing bloggy love from ColorQ Challenge
xo, Kristina
Come by and see me sometime!
www.pearlgateway.com
What a great card for your daughter's 21st birthday. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.
ReplyDeleteFun birthday card, Tania, I am sure your daughter will love it, hope she has a nice birthday! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the ColourQ.
ReplyDelete