Saturday, 21 July 2012

Salt and Pepper

TAWS Challenge #7











Hi There, Ive such a busy few weeks and really haven't had the time to spend in my "space" so by this morning I was just about pulling my hair out wanting to create "something"! 
I was very excited to get a little package during the week from Alison over at The Alley Way Stamps ...Yay , just for leaving a comment on her blog ( Thanks Again Alison xo ). So, seeing as I now have some very cute new stamps to play with, what better way to use them than do The Alley Way stamps challenge #7 .  was inspired by the colours  and the pattern, I used the Kitchen Gadgets 2 stamp set.





So glad you popped by , hope you like my card ;o) x


Products used :

Sentement and image ; The Alley Way stamps, kitchen gadgets 2
Paper; Glitz 6" paper pack , Vintage Blue 

5 comments:

  1. aww.. this is so fun! I just love how you took your inspiration.. what fun patterns.. :) I am so happy you like your stamps.. I can't wait to see what else you create.. thanks so much for playing with us at TAWS BE inspired Challenge :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lOVE this, the papers you used are great too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous card Tania - FAB papers & love the salt & pepper - perfect!
    So glad you could join in the fun at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful take on the photo! I love the patterned papers you used. Thanks for joining us for the TAWS Be Inspired Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! It's perfect! Thanks for joining us at BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete