I really need to Stre-e-etch my stamps a bit more often, I once said that I would not buy anything else to add to my stash until I had used at least one stamp out of every set ..... Well, needless say, I didn't stick to it. I really should stretch every stamp set and make them worth the money I paid for them ;o)
Anyway I had fun doing the "A Blog Named Hero " Stre-e-etch challenge.
I hope the 2 cards Ive made are different enough, I have used a Prima stamp set on both cards.
Products I used..
Prima stamp set : Songbird
Prima paper pad : Songbird
Versafine ink : Vintage Sepia
Memento Ink : Tuxedo Black
Lilybeedesign paper pad : Harvest Market
Sizzix / Hero Arts stamp & die-cut : Antique Flowers & Butterflies
Technique Tuesday / Ali Edwards : Loving Words

Love these, great job x
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! Such gorgeous colors and details... love how you made two totally different looking cards with one set. :) Thank you for playing along in the Stretch Your Stamps challenge over at A Blog Named Hero!
ReplyDeletegreat way to make 2 totally different cards, these look very different - great job :)
ReplyDeleteSharing bloggy love, visiting from A Blog Named Hero
xo, Kristina
Come visit and say hello!
www.pearlgateway.com