Saturday, 7 July 2012

Stre-e-etch

A blog Named Hero Challenge #7




I've done it again! I really am enjoying getting the most out of my stamps, this particular challenge has been very good for me, to finally use my imagination a bit and think of other ways to use one stamp other than the first thing that comes to my mind, thanks "A Blog Named Hero" for the inspiration!
I used the Impression Obsession Thistle Garden rubber stamp as my stre-e-etch stamp, I hope you like it . 







Thanks for visiting my blog , have a great day! x


2 comments:

  1. how cute are these little birds, like a partridge in a pear tree :)

    Sharing bloggy love, visiting from A Blog Named Hero
    xo, Kristina
    Come visit and say hello!
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are just wonderful! How beautiful!

    Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge!

    Linda
    A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete