I chose to do the Lawnscaping Challenge #37 and the Dynamic Duos in the on card this week. I really like using the Lawn Fawn stamps, they are so cute and I also liked being able to choose one of the colours in the Dynamic Duos Challenge.
I hope you like my card , have a great day !
Products used:
Craft card-stock
LawnFawn stamps : You've got mail & Partly cloudy
Copic pens
Glossy accents
Darice embossing folder : Cloudy sky




This is cute. That bright red mail box really stands out on the Kraft card stock. love the sentiments and the embossed background clouds. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!! xxx
ReplyDeleteWonderful card -so sweet! LOVE your take on our Dimensions challenge at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin
ReplyDeleteTania, I just LOVE this! So cute and the Kraft on Kraft is fabulous...especially with the cloud embossed panel! Your raindrops are the perfect addition!! Thanks so much for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week! Hope you get more time to play! :)
ReplyDeleteTania, every single detail on your card is awesome! WOW! Love the embossed clouds and those raindrops are such a great touch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)
ReplyDeleteSo so so cute!! Congrats on the win!!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS card Tania - CONGRATS on a well-deserved win at Dynamic Duos too!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Lawnscaping challenge!
Oh this is so great! Love how you put these stamps together
ReplyDeleteOOOOH! Love those glossy accents rain drops! That is FANTASTIC! Looks so real!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at the Lawnscaping challenge!
Really love the whole concept behind this card. Great job! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!
ReplyDeleteGreat use of dimension! Love the rain drops, they are the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping :)
ReplyDelete