I decided to enter again, I enjoy using the Lawn Fawn stamps so much and I have a couple of sets that I haven't used yet. For this entry into the
Lawnscaping challenge #37 I used the
Flying by Stamp set and the
Gnome Sweet Gnome set both from Lawn Fawn, the background paper is also from the
Lawn Fawn Bright Side petite paper pack
I hope you like my card , have a great day! x
Awesome, love it! Your on a roll, so cute! x
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness - how cute is this? The little bee and duck inside the paper airplanes? love them! thanks for playing with us at lawnscaping challenges!
ReplyDeletesuper cute card!! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
ReplyDeleteokay, now how fun is this? love how you've tucked in the sweet creatures:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Lawnscaping challenge!
really, really , really cute! i love how what the gnome is watering is different then the rest of the lawn!
ReplyDeletethanks for playing a long with the lawnscaping challenge!
haha, cute!
ReplyDeleteAw, this is just darling! What a fun concept! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!
ReplyDelete