This card was made for the CASology cue card - fruit challenge, I don't very often make such clean a simple cards although I do love them. I enjoyed making it and it certainly wouldn't take very long to reproduce. I used the Hero Arts Simply the best stamp set for the image of the strawberry and the sentiment comes from the Hero Arts message bubbles stamp set and then just coloured them with copics.
Sorry about the lighting, Im having a bit of trouble with my light flickering and theres not much sun here at the moment.
Thanks for visiting , have a great day x



This is a CAS beauty! Love the pop of red on all that white and how you tied it into the sentiment by colouring the dots red as well. Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeletePS - thanks for talking about the flickering light. My husband doesn't believe my camera can see the light doing that when we can't! It happens to me only with my cellphone camera, my Nikon seems to be ok. But still, it's best to take photos during a sunny day, isn't it!
ReplyDeleteHaha yes my husband thought I was seeing things too, it's the middle of winter here and we have had LOTS of very foggy dark days , no good at all for nice natural bright photos. :-)
Deletebeautiful CAS card... love that sweet little strawberry! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteI really like your popped strawberry set in a frame! Gorj and sweet!!
ReplyDeleteLovely focal image, the scoring around it gives it just the right amount of emphasis. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week.
ReplyDeleteYour card is so sweet....I could just eat that strawberry - YUM:) x x
ReplyDeleteThis is GORGEOUS Tania!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for joining in the TAWS Blog Hop too :)