Hi there, Yay it's my day off! Why is it that when you have togo to work you struggle to get out of bed and then on your day off you cant sleep??? Anyway, I thought id get up, instead of lying there staring at the ceiling and finish off some cards, I don't have too many plans this weekend so hopefully I will get a good weekend of crafting in.
I used the Alley Way Stamps "ei-ei-o"for the cute little pig and sheep and "get MOOvin'" for the cow and "kitchen gadgets 2" for the sentiment .

Great to see you joining us at the BE Inspired Challenge again! Awesome card. Great use of the colour and the animals are so cute! x
ReplyDeleteSuch a great take on the challenge! Your stamping is perfect to align that little border stamp all along :) Great coloring and layout. Thanks for joining us at BE Inspired Challege!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not a bright color person either...but you have done very well with them,,,it's bright but not overwhelming! So glad to see you at TAWS BE Inspired Challenge.
ReplyDeletethis is adorable.. I LOVE the bright colors in a row at the bottom.. how fun is this.. thanks so much for playing with us at the Alley Way Stamps BE inspired Challenge.. HUGS
ReplyDeleteYour card is so adorable...Thanks for playing along with us at The Alley Way Stamps...
ReplyDelete