Friday, 24 August 2012

Better With You





I LOVE GREEN, so this week I was very happy to see that I could make a card with this gorgeous green and enter it in 2, maybe 3 challenges ....YAY. I have used a Verve stamp set "Better With You" so I will be entering it into the Verve Card Carnival, I just LOVE this stamp set, it has some really cute sentiments to team with the cute cups of coffee and as I work in a cafe, I thought this was perfect for me to give a card using this set. I will also enter it in The Play Date Cafe challenge # 146 with the gorgeous green, black and white (one of my favourite colour combos). I also decided to put it into the latest challenge from CASology cue card and ....yep you guessed it the cue was .....GREEN , yay,hehe . 












Thanks for dropping by , have a great day! x




Ive also decided to link it up with 52 Card Pickup over at Old Back Porch




9 comments:

  1. Love those adorable coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card... love those little cups of java!! thanks for playing along with CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coffee cups. Fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card...love the bright green with the black, very stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so striking, love the black, white and green. Awesome card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Striking card! Thanks for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your fun take on this challenge Tania, really fab card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete