Friday, 24 August 2012

Lawnscaping challenge #40



Hi there, I've made this card for the Lawnscaping challenge #40, I love making my own patterned paper,  it was a fun challenge to do and I feel inspired to make more. I used the Lawn Fawn On the mend stamp set and I used the backside of the cute little bandaid stamp with Distress Ink antique linen and then the image was stamped with Ranger Archival Ink, then I coloured the vase of flowers with copics. I hope you like it!





Thanks for popping in , have a great day !x

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you used the Band-Aids for the background! Love your layer sentiment with the flowers!!!! This is super cute! Anyone that sick or down in the dumps will definitely smile!!


    Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the band-aid background! Super cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is WONDERFUL! LOVE your super sweet stamped patterned paper!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is super fun! Love the tan stamping behind the band-aids. Gives them a fresh new look. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cheery card, definitely would brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete