I have had a relaxing day and even managed to get a card made before getting a complete hair restyle (Woah... who knew getting a new do could take so long and be so nerve wracking ). Anyway Im back and feeling ready to do lots of creating this weekend, hopefully I wont be interrupted tooooo many times with requests like "Mum, what can I have to eat, Mum can you take me....... and Honey come and look at this " when can us women ever get some peace to just create in.....peace . ;o)
Ive made this card for the A Blog Named Hero , Freestyle Challenge# 9 , . I used the Hero Arts Kiss for the Sun stamp set , I just that set , it's so cute!
Hope you like my card even though I couldn't paste the edited pic.
Thanks for visiting my blog ,have a great day !!!



WOW, I love this. The line is so cute and the embossed sentiment looks fantastic. x
ReplyDeleteThis card is wonderful! Love the embossed sentiment and the paper piecing. Thank you for playing along with Challenge #9 over at A Blog Named Hero!
ReplyDelete