Friday, 10 August 2012

ODBDSLC 118






Today I found a new blog that I haven't seen before, YAY !!! I dont have any of their stamps yet but I do have some scripture stamps so I thought I might join in Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge. I loved looking through the gallery and now feel very inspired in many ways ;o) This is my favourite verse from the Bible and remind myself of it often. The image stamp I used was Memory Box ,Web and Willows , the patterned paper is First Edition Paper , Boho Chic.

Thanks for visiting my blog , have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite verse that often repeat to myself on a daily basis. Your colors are so vibrant and cheerful. Perfect framing of the scripture!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete