Dynamic Duos #17
I thought my daughter would love this card as purple used to be her favourite colour, Dynamic Duos challenge #17 I'm sure would make lots of young girls happy ;o) , as soon as she saw the card she said how much she liked it. I used a Penny Black paisleys stamp and stamped it with dusty concord distress ink, some Lawnfawn paper and a verve sentiment.
Thanks for visiting , hope you have a great day!!x

I can see why your daughter likes it, that paisley stamp is very pretty and the die cut shape is also lovely and girly. Great job with these colours. Thank you so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos.
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Lesley
Wonderful use of the paisley - it is PERFECT in purples. And I love how you have layered up the sentiment with the sweet butterfly! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!
ReplyDeletethe paisley stamp is awesome! What a beautiful card! So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Tania, love that paisley stamp.
ReplyDelete