Sunday, 26 August 2012

No Stress To Distress



This is the first time I have made a card for Catered Crop, I don't very often do distressed techniques, i don't really know why, I actually like them a lot. I decided to make a Fathers Day card, I used papers from October Afternoon Sasparilla 8x8 paper pad , I think they have really fun designs and I know my Hubby will love the cowboy comic theme. I distressed the edges with an edge distressed and then went around the edges with antique linen distress ink and a little brushed corduroy. The twine is a papertrey ink twine. Hope you like it.



Thanks for dropping by, have a great day!x

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog from the SSIC challenge site. Your work is great! I just became your follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy is right! I love it. Hope he loves it, too. Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the cartoons - I hope you'll link up again at 52 Car Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-35_31.html

    ReplyDelete