Friday, 10 August 2012

You Caught a Bug

Lawnscaping  One Layer Challenge #39

                                               


CASology  cue card  Pond



ColourQ challenge #149

Im doing something Ive never done before and linking one card to 3 different challenges .  I used the Lawnfawn On The Mend stamp set for the Lawnscaping one layer challenge , wow its harder than I thought it would be, resisting the temptation to add layers . My little turtle is by a pond ........CASology cue card challenge Pond, I tried to keep my card as clean and simple as I could. Last but not least, I've matched the colours as best I could with the ColourQ challenge #149 although I had a few issues with bleeding ink ( i didn't choose the right card stock, Im so used to doing a separate layer for colouring/inking ). I hope you like.



Thanks for dropping by , have a great day ! x

14 comments:

  1. sooooooo cute, such a clever idea, and LOVE your sponging.

    Bahb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and cute card, Tania! Thanks for joining us this week at the colourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Lawn Fawn and what you did with all their stamps. Funny idea. Might have to CASE it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny! Such a cute one-layer card! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is so so fun, love the sentiment you used with it. Thank you so much for joining us this week at both CASology and the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE! Love the smiling critters and the simple, but pretty pond scene! :) Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha!! that little turtle and bug are just way too cute!! thanks for playing along with CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Love how you perched the bug up there on the turtle's back. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute card! Love the watercolors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow,great card!! Love the scene you've created!! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a cute little scene you have built! thank you for playing a long at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete