Ive made this card for the "A Blog Named Hero" challenge 10 - The Krafty crafter . I love kraft on cards, I also loved using my Hero Arts stamp & die-cut set , playful flowers & butterflies, I love colouring with my copics too ( I've really been getting into it lately ). The patterned paper background is from First Edition Paper - animal antics, I really love their paper pads, especially the glossy glittery ones ( I get very excited when I see a new one ) .
I just realised how much I've said "I love" in this post , hahaha well I must of woken up feeling happy to know that I could spend the whole day in my craft room "YAAAAAY" and I also feel good about the fund-raising ball we went to last night at our church. We had a great time and everybody was so generous donating to "villages of life", I feel very blessed to be part of such a caring loving church community.
Thanks for visiting my blog, have a great day ! xx

oh my goodness, I adore this tag..soooo sweet! hope you have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteenjoy *~*
Gorgeous. The tag looks so cute on the card and I love your colouring. Your becoming quite the expert! x
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun, bright card! THe tag is perfect, I love how bright the butterfly is against the kraft!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for playing along with our challenge at A Blog Named Hero.
Linda
your card is so cute, i love the vibrant butterfly! thanks so much for playing along with A Blog Named Hero
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Your coloring on the butterfly is gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!
ReplyDelete