Friday, 10 August 2012

Be Inspired

The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired #8

Hi there, well Ive finally come up with something for TAWS Be Inspired challenge #8 , YAY , I've been thinking about it for a whole week ! I used the gorgeous little Turtle ( he is sooooo cute) and sentiment from The Alley Way Stamps Sea Mates stamp set. I used the patterned paper from the Lily bee design Handmade tiny tablet  and I even tried my hand at a little water colouring with the Tim Holtz distress markers . I hope you like my card , oh I nearly forgot , the ribbon is out of my stash ;o)





Thanks for visiting my blog, have a great day !! x

5 comments:

  1. this is so fun.. I like how you did the window and colored the turtle :) so fun! Thanks so much for playing along with The Alley Way Stamps BE inspired challenge this week..
    hugs
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet scene! That turtle is one of my favorite images...love his eyes :) Great patterns and that window is genius! Thanks so much for joining us at TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a charming use of that sweet little turtle! I love your sea scene. So glad you could join us at TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Tania - LOVE your little window scene!
    So glad you could join in the fun at The Alley Ways Stamps BE Inspired Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete